- Design printed on one side, with glossy finish
- Safety pin backing made from durable steel
- Made in the USA
Here’s how to order:
- Type your pet’s name into the box provided so that I can add it to your portrait.
- Provide your email so that we can communicate about your order.
- Include any special notes if needed: special request for color of ribbon, background color, your pet’s gender if it’s not obvious from their name, etc. This is not required — I will choose what I think works best with your dog’s coloring if you don’t specify anything.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive an email from me. Reply, attaching a CLEAR and HIGH-RESOLUTION photo of your pet via email. Portraits come out best when the photo is well-lit and high resolution, so that I can see enough detail to make your custom drawing truly representative of your beloved pal. If you send a photo that might not work well, I will let you know before I begin drawing so that you can send an alternative if you have one, but please note that this may add to the estimated turnaround time. If you’re not sure whether your image will work, feel free to message me the photo before you place your order!
- If I have any questions about your order, I’ll let you know. Otherwise, now I get to start the fun part: drawing! The current turnaround time for a portrait is up to 10 business days from the time I receive your photo. Depending on my workload, your portrait may be ready sooner. Please let me know if you have a rush order and I will do my best to work with you.
- Once I’ve completed your portrait, I’ll send you a draft to review. Included with your purchase is ONE revision, where you can make any MINOR adjustments to the preview if you are not completely happy with it as is. Keep in mind that the turnaround time for a revision is an additional 1-3 business days. If you need more than one round of adjustments, there will be an extra charge of $10 each, in addition to the added turnaround time.
- Once you approve the final draft, I’ll send it off to be printed immediately on your pin button! Production and shipping typically take between 4 and 10 business days, depending on your location and my production partners’ turnaround times.
Because each portrait is a custom design that is entirely unique to you, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Sorry, but no refunds or exchanges can be made. Please respect copyrights and my time as an artist. You may NOT resell, share or copy the design.
Please keep in mind that the color on your screen may vary slightly from the actual real-life product.
I want you to LOVE your purchase, so be sure to contact me with any questions or concerns!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an art-full day 💜